Terms and Conditions
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ORDER
The products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Before using a vaporizer, please consult with a licensed health care provider. If you use a vaporizer, you do so at your own risk. Inhalation is inadvisable and may potentially be harmful. Vaporizing does not necessarily eliminate any and all toxins found in vaporized substances, much care should be taken prior to use. You must be 18 or older and respect all local laws to purchase a vaporizer. By using eLiquidOasis.com, you acknowledge and agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions page before making any purchase on this website.
Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: electronic cigarette products may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
TO BROWSE ELIQUIDOASIS.COM OR PLACE AN ORDER WITH ELIQUIDOASIS.COM, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE LEGAL AGE OF YOUR CITY AND STATE TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS CONTAINING NICOTINE, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER!
When you purchase, receive, or use any product(s) or e-liquid(s) from eLiquidOasis.com, you agree to take full responsibility for its usage. Products that contain nicotine can be addictive, harmful and even fatal if misused. Please keep all products and e-liquids away from children and pets. Although second hand e-cigarette vapor may not contain harmful carcinogens, it does still contain nicotine. Individuals that may have certain sensitivities or allergies should avoid products and e-liquids sold by eLiquidOasis.com. The e-liquids sold by listed vendors have not been tested, evaluated or approved by the FDA. All of the listed vendors products to include e-liquid, that are purchased and/or consumed are “at your own risk” including all foreseen or unforeseen risks. By purchasing or using any products from eLiquidOasis.com, or using any information on the eLiquidOasis.com website you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these warnings and responsibilities, and accept all liabilities. In no way can eLiquidOasis.com or its members, managers, agents, affiliates, or its employees be held responsible or liable for any adversity, loss, or damage caused by the purchase or use of products or e-liquids purchased.
The products and e-liquids sold through eLiquidOasis.com are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any ailment, illness, or disease. Please consult a health care professional for any questions or advice relating to the purchase or usage of the products or e-liquids.
All of the products and e-liquids listed on eLiquidOasis.com are intended for use by adults only. By using this site or making purchases from this site you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age of your city and state, whichever is higher.
You Are Responsible For Following All Laws And Regulations In Your State, City, County, Jurisdiction, Etc.
eLiquidOasis.com will not be held responsible or liable for any orders that you, as the customer, make which are not allowed to be shipped to your shipping address. If you are unsure of the laws where you are having the products shipped, please do not order from us. This is for your safety!
Returns and Refund Policies
We do not accept refunds and exchanges except for when there are extenuating circumstances. This is solely at our discretion. If you have a problem with a product, please email support@eLiquidOasis.com and we will do our best to fix your situation.
Our return policy lasts 14 days. After 14 days, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging (including safety seal) and in the same condition that you received it. Please do not send your bottles to the manufacturer. You are responsible for any and all shipping costs when returning a product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 to 10 business days.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eliquid Oasis, Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s web site are provided “as is”. Eliquid Oasis, Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Eliquid Oasis, Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Eliquid Oasis, Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s Internet site, even if Eliquid Oasis, Inc or a Eliquid Oasis, Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eliquid Oasis, Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Eliquid Oasis, Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Eliquid Oasis, Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Eliquid Oasis, Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eliquid Oasis, Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Eliquid Oasis, Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.